The Clinical Research Program (CRP) is
the MGH’s infrastructure for clinical investigators. It provides direct services to investigators for all types
of clinical research (translational, trials and outcomes). The CRP also
develops innovative tools to anticipate and enable future research opportunities.
Director, Clinical Research
William Crowley, Jr., M.D.
Phone: (617) 726-5390
Fax: (617) 726-5501
Clincal Research Support
Andrew A. Nierenberg, M.D.
Phone: (617) 726-5855
Phone: (617) 726-3608
Dianne Finkelstein, Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 726-5970
Eric Rosenberg, M.D.
Phone: (617) 724-7519
Janet Hall, M.D.
Phone: (617) 724-3038
Outcomes and Disease Management Research
James Meigs, M.D., MPH
Phone: (617) 724-3203
Richard Grant, M.D., M.P.H
Phone: (617) 724-3502
Genetics and Genomics
Susan Slaugenhaupt, Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 643-3091
Jordan W. Smoller, M.D., Sc.D.
Phone: (617) 724-0835
Henry Chueh, M.D.
Phone: (617) 724-7985
Eric Campbell, Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 726-5213
Mason Freeman, M.D.
Phone: (617) 724-7704
Administration and Finance
Tatiana Koretskaia, M.B.A.
Phone: (617) 726-8761
Location of Core:
185 Cambridge Street, Simches Building CPZN 2153, Boston.
CHGR’s Phenotyping Core is available for study visits.
- Clinical Support Services to assist investigators with study design, biostatistical consultation, funding sources, budgets, survey design and validation, recruitment and study coordination.
- Educational Programming to provide basic and continuing education and support for clinical investigators, clinical research coordinators, research nurses and study staff.
- Informatics tools to help identify potential subjects, navigate the system and find relevant information via ‘one stop shopping.’
- Genetic and Genomic Consultation to help investigators think about genetics and genomics questions in their protocols and then access resources within Partners.
- Disease Management and Outcomes Consultation to support hypothesis-driven research that improves patient outcomes through systemic changes in system, provider and patient behaviors while fostering careers of junior faculty.
- Translational Research to provide consulting help and educational training to investigators who are interested in translating basic science discoveries into clinically applicable tools for the diagnosis or treatment of human disease; and to help investigators exploit clinical discoveries that require greater elucidation in basic science laboratories.
| Study coordination
To access the core, please contact the Unit Directors
identified above or Kay Ryan at
(617) 726-3608 or by email at email@example.com and Tatiana Koretskaia at (617) 726-8761 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.massgeneral.org/crp/ - CRP website
http://hub.partners.org/catalog/ - A web-based learning environment, a source for educational offerings, communities of practice, wiki pages, and SOPs.
https://hub.partners.org/wiki/Clinical_Research_Project_Manager_Responsibilities - Standard operating procedure for clinical study project management.
https://hub.partners.org/research/forums/forum-view?forum%5fid=1785764 – Online Clinical Research Community Forum.
http://clinicaltrials.partners.org/ - Current Clinical Trials at Partners.
http://www.rsvpforhealth.org/ - Study Volunteer database.
http://www.mgh.harvard.edu/rcc/rpdr.htm - Central clinical data repository consisting of patient demographic data, diagnoses, procedure and inpatient pharmacy data, and laboratory pathology and radiology reports.