Partners HealthCare International works with collaborating organizations to co-develop and implement strategic plans, models, and concepts geared around positioning these organizations to lead complex project developments.
For organizations seeking to change the landscape of health care delivery and education, sound strategy is built upon an understanding of their environment. Whether operating a medical school, developing a new hospital, or exploring potential avenues of growth, organizations are most likely to succeed when they have aligned their mission and objectives with the needs and opportunities that are relevant to the people and institutions in their community.
We help health care delivery organizations explore the many variables that are in play when they seek to expand their reach, launch new clinical services, or make capital investments. Similarly, we collaborate on initiatives focused on developing professional schools in the health sciences, complex undertakings that require a clear understanding of the world in which their graduates will practice and the knowledge and skills they will require.
PHI develops relationships to provide assistance to organizations embarking on a wide range of complex strategic initiatives:
- Large-scale greenfield developments or medical cities featuring integration of health care delivery, education, and/or research
- Health systems network development
- Stand-alone health care delivery institutions
- Schools of medicine, nursing, and allied health
- Life sciences research programs and institutes
- Focused planning and implementation to support national or regional initiatives to address complex health care system issues