Education and Training Programs
In schools of medicine, nursing, and allied health, the institutional mission is expressed in the curriculum, which provides the basis for educational approaches, infrastructure, and systems to support the activities of faculty, students, and leadership.
Partners HealthCare International assists with the development of educational program plans to support high-quality, experiential education. Our goal is to assist partner institutions as they create customized academic programs that meet the unique needs of the institution and its stakeholders, and the community and population it serves.
How we help:
- Review market data to identify potential differentiators and analyze regional workforce needs in the healthcare professions
- Advise on program focus to maximize market opportunity and impact
- Analyze education trends and impact on curriculum, facilities, use of technology, and organization of classroom, remote, clinical and community-based training
- Propose models for institutional governance
- Co-develop a detailed curriculum plan for programs, including teaching and learning methods, assessment methods, and staffing and equipment requirements
- Help finalize and review components of the programs, including course materials, evaluation and quality management plans, organizational structures and committees, and policies and procedures
- Develop customized professional development programs geared at preparing a cadre of academic leadership and core faculty who will drive the new programs
- Review required regulatory submissions prepared by the partner institution and provide feedback
- Identify opportunities for future collaborative efforts with our partner organizations