Information for Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) Partners HealthCare System, Inc (“Partners") is registered as a Service Provider with the United States Copyright Office. Also included under Partners in the following entities:
THE BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S HOSPITALS, INC.
BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S PHYSICIAN HOSPITAL ORGANIZATION, INC.
BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S PHYSICIANS ORGANIZATION, INC.
BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S/FAULKNER HOSPITALS, INC.
BRIGHAM COMMUNITY PRACTICES, INC.
BWH RESEARCH, INC.
CHARTER ACQUISITION CORPORATION
CHARTER HEALTH MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
CHARTER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION
DANA FARBER/PARTNERS CANCER CARE, INC.
FAULKNER BREAST CENTRE, INC.
FAULKNER COMMUNITY MEDICAL CORPORATION (?)
FAULKNER HOSPITAL, INC.
THE GENERAL HOSPITAL CORPORATION
THE MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL
MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL PHYSICIANS ORGANIZATION, INC.
THE McLEAN CHILD CARE CENTER, INC.
McLEAN HEALTH SERVICES, INC.
THE McLEAN HOSPITAL CORPORATION
THE MGH INSTITUTE OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS, INC.
NEWELL MEDICAL DELIVERY ORGANIZATION, INC.
NEWTON-WELLESLEY AMBULATORY SERVICES, INC.
NEWTON-WELLESLEY HOSPITAL CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC.
NORTH END COMMUNITY HEALTH COMMITTEE, INCORPORATED
NORTH SHORE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, INC.
THE NORTH SHORE HEALTH SYSTEM, INC.
THE NORTH SHORE MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION, INC.
THE NORTH SHORE MEDICAL CENTER, INC.
PARTNERS COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE, INC.
PARTNERS CONTINUING CARE, INC.
PARTNERS HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, INC.
PARTNERS HOME CARE, INC.
REHABILITATION HOSPITAL OF THE CAPE AND ISLANDS CORPORATION
THE SALEM HOSPITAL
SHAUGHNESSY-KAPLAN REHABILITATION HOSPITAL, INC.
THE SPAULDING REHABILITATION HOSPITAL CORPORATION
UNION HOSPITAL, INC.
WEST ROXBURY MEDICAL GROUP, INC.
Notifications of copyright infringement claims occurring on Partners’ network should be reported to our designated agent, as follows:
Esmond Kane, Deputy CISO
Partners Healthcare System, Inc.
399 Revolution Drive
Somerville, MA 021245
Any such notice must be in writing, and must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Partners to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.