Members of the Partners HealthCare community and the public are invited to attend "Domestic and Sexual Violence: Opportunities to Improve the Community Response."
Where: Massachusetts State House, Gardner Auditorium
When: Monday, May 12, 2014 12:00 - 2:00PM
Special Guest Speakers
- Gary L. Gottlieb, MD, President and CEO Partners HealthCare
- The Honorable Therese Murray Senate President
- The Honorable Robert A. DeLeo Speaker of the House
- Annie Lewis‐O'Connor, NP, PhD, Brigham and Women's Hospital
Audience Q&A With Expert Panel
Jeanne Blake, medical journalist President, Blake Works
- Norma Ayala‐Leong, Deputy Superintendent Boston Police Department
- Stephanie Brown, Chief Executive Officer Casa Myrna
- Samantha Wright Calero, Violence Prevention Specialist Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Maureen Gallagher, Director of Policy Jane Doe Inc.
- Gina Scaramella, LICSW, Executive Director Boston Area Rape Crisis Center
Register Now! Space is limited.
RSVP for this free event with your name and organization to email@example.com. Students are welcome. Registered attendees will receive a complimentary packet of Resource Cards.
Application for social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Jessica Loftus at firstname.lastname@example.org for the status of social work CE accreditation.
The event is sponsored by Partners HealthCare.