Three Partners HealthCare hospitals, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, were named to Becker's Hospital Review's list of the 50 greenest hospitals in America.
The list recognizes hospitals whose "sustainability policies and practices have demonstrated a commitment to environmental responsibility".
Hospitals who made the list score high in the following categories:
- waste reduction
- chemical reduction
- greening the operating room
- sustainable food services
- environmentally preferable purchasing
- energy efficiency
- water conservation
- tracking and measuring greenhouse gas emissions
- green building achievements
Find the full list on Becker's Hospital Review.