Partners Office of Resources for Trainees - PORT
The Partners Office of Resources for Trainees (PORT) helps to address trainee “quality of life” issues by linking trainees to various resources and offering a variety of presentations and social activities. PORT’s mission and activities focus on:
- Providing trainees with up-to-date information on a variety of resources available to enhance quality of life
- Connecting residents and fellows to resources within and outside of Partners in response to individual questions and needs, in conjunction with Human Resources, the Partners Employee Assistance Program and others
- Hosting events, including content-rich presentations and social events to nurture a sense of community
- Fostering communication via Resident/Fellow Town Meetings
- Planning and logistic support for incoming trainee orientation programs and for existing and new trainee-based organizations
- Advocating for resident/fellows by collecting their suggestions, identifying needs, researching alternatives, and proposing solutions
Residents and fellows from any Partners hospitals may call (617) 726-0769 or email PORT.
Tools for trainees to understand key aspects of their employment at Partners and the sponsoring hospitals.
Resources on neighborhoods, housing, lease guaranty and movers.
Options for short term, long term and emergency child care.
Trainee resources on loan deferment, local banking options and financial assistance.
Great stuff to do and see in Boston.
GME calendar listing of house staff oriented events.
GME Topics and Resources
Calendar Of Events
View events happening across the Partners HealthCare network.