Graduate Trainee Contracts and Benefits
Salary, Benefits, Contract
Partners offers residents and fellows a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package . The salary scale for residents is determined annually with input from the Partners Education Committee. Fellowship salaries are established by the program.
Contract Templates and Salary Scale
- Contract for ACGME Trainees
- Contract for non-ACGME Trainees
- Resident Salaries by Post-Graduate Year AY14-15
Policies Attached to the Contract
Policies attached to the contract:
- Adverse Action Process
- Duty Hours Policy
- Vacation, Sick Time, and Leave Policy
- Moonlighting Policy
- Redress of Grievances
- Supervision Guidelines
- USMLE Completion Policy
Other Policies are available here.
Medical Staff Bylaws Referenced in Contract
- Brigham and Women's Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws
- Massachusetts General Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws
Salary and benefits may vary according to type of training program, category of hospital appointment, and institution so it is important for trainees to review information specific to their own training program.
- Basic Benefits for BWH Clinical Fellows
- Basic Benefits for MGH Clinical Fellows
- Basic Benefits for Residents
- Detailed and Additional Benefit Information in P.O.R.T.
This page was last updated on 6/23/14.
GME Topics and Resources
Calendar Of Events
View events happening across the Partners HealthCare network.