Health Policy Center of Expertise: Web Resources
Please refer to the links below for web resources.
- Academy Health: the preeminent professional society for health services researchers and health policy analysts.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: branch of HHS supporting research to improve the quality, safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of health care
- Commonwealth Fund: private foundation that aims to promote a high performing health care system that achieves better access, improved quality, and greater efficiency, particularly for society's most vulnerable
- Health Affairs: the leading US journal of health policy thought and research.
- Kaiser Family Foundation Policy Fellowship search engine: database that summarizes and links to fellowships and internships in health policy and related fields.
- Robert Wood Johnson Health Policy Fellowship: conducted by the IOM, the fellowship offers an experience at the nexus of health science, policy, and politics.
GME Topics and Resources
Calendar Of Events
View events happening across the Partners HealthCare network.