Frequently Asked Questions
The following links will provide answers to some frequently asked questions:
Financing your Education
- How can I find out about tuition reimbursement?
- Does my affiliate offer loan forgiveness or grants?
- When do I need to complete the financial aid application?
Classes Offered at the Affiliates
- When are English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes offered?
- Where can I get my GED?
- Where can I take an ESOL class near my home?
- Who offers pre-college classes (Math and English)?
Partners Online College Prep Program
The Partners Online Preparation Program (OCPP) uses multimedia presentations and a simulated online classroom to help students to learn about and prepare for online college classes.
PCWD Success Stories
Meet some of the Partners Career and Workforce Development (PCWD) participants, learn about their career development paths, and explore employee advancement initiatives across Partners.
Work at Partners
There are rewarding administrative, technology, research and clinical career opportunities available across the Partners HealthCare network.