Tax Credit Information:
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Child Care Tax Credit
- Education Tax Credit
- Free Tax Preparation - Boston
- Boston Earned Income Tax Credit Campaign
- Massachusetts Food Stamp Program
- Fuel Assistance Program
- Massachusetts Department of Housing and Economic Development
Other Useful Websites
- MassPulse - Information on Massachusetts health care careers
- Explore Health Careers
- Massachusetts Career Information System
- College for Adults
- Accuplacer Test Information - Take practice placements tests in English, math and other subjects
- TERI College Planning - Free assistance with planning and paying for college
Partners Online College Prep Program
The Partners Online Preparation Program (OCPP) uses multimedia presentations and a simulated online classroom to help students to learn about and prepare for online college classes.
PCWD Success Stories
Meet some of the Partners Career and Workforce Development (PCWD) participants, learn about their career development paths, and explore employee advancement initiatives across Partners.
Work at Partners
There are rewarding administrative, technology, research and clinical career opportunities available across the Partners HealthCare network.