Are you looking for a GED, ESOL, or pre-college class/program? Below is a comprehensive list of Training and Skill Development classes in the community and at the Partners HealthCare affiliates.
Community-Based Skill Development
GED and ESOL Programs/Classes
- GED Test Centers in Massachusetts
- The Massachusetts Adult Literacy Hotline provides referrals to over 300 adult education programs
- Boston Public Library - Click on a neighborhood branch to see a list of programs available at that branch
- Partners Affiliate Classes
- ABCD College Pathways
- Bunker Hill Community College (Assessment Center and Placement Testing)
- Roxbury Community College (Assessment)
Partners Online College Prep Program
The Partners Online Preparation Program (OCPP) uses multimedia presentations and a simulated online classroom to help students to learn about and prepare for online college classes.
PCWD Success Stories
Meet some of the Partners Career and Workforce Development (PCWD) participants, learn about their career development paths, and explore employee advancement initiatives across Partners.
Work at Partners
There are rewarding administrative, technology, research and clinical career opportunities available across the Partners HealthCare network.