Partners Career and Workforce Development
1135 Tremont Street Suite 980
Boston, MA 02120
The PCWD Team includes:
- Cynthia Briggs, Program Director, 617-585-2843
- Dena Lerra, Career Development Coordinator, 617-585-2811
- Caitlyn O'Loughlin, PCWD Program Coordinator, 617-585-2877
- Kathryn Decelles, PHS Career Coach, 617-435-6514
- Mary Jane (MJ) Ryan, PHS Workforce Development Manager, 617-724-1269
- Harriet Tolpin, Workforce Development Advisor
Partners Online College Prep Program
The Partners Online Preparation Program (OCPP) uses multimedia presentations and a simulated online classroom to help students to learn about and prepare for online college classes.
PCWD Success Stories
Meet some of the Partners Career and Workforce Development (PCWD) participants, learn about their career development paths, and explore employee advancement initiatives across Partners.
Work at Partners
There are rewarding administrative, technology, research and clinical career opportunities available across the Partners HealthCare network.