Community Health Partnerships to Improve Health and Wellness of Community Residents
Partners HealthCare and its hospitals work with many community organizations to make measurable and sustainable improvements in the health status of underserved populations. Through initiatives that include access to health care, prevention, and workforce development, Partners and its hospitals are making a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
The following is a partial list of Partners collaborators:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Foundation of Massachusetts
- Boston Center for Independent Living
- Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Boston Private Industry Council
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Camp Harbor View
- Fitz Urban Youth Sports
- Health Care For All
- Massachusetts Association of School-Based Health Centers
- Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers
- Massachusetts Public Health Association
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Project Hope
To find out more about Partners Community priorities click on the links below:
- Enhancing Access to Health care
- Improving Health Through Prevention
- Building Tomorrow’s Health care Workforce
If you currently receive funding from Partners Community Benefit Programs and are not a Community Health Center, please e-mail the community benefit office to submit an annual report.
If you are a Partners Licensed or Affiliated Community Health Center, please click here.
Community Health Centers
Partners has a deep commitment to community health centers. Since its founding in 1994, Partners and its hospitals have provided more than $83M to ensure that health centers have the space and technology they need to provide patients with excellent care.
Click below to find a list of all the community health centers operated by or affiliated with Partners.
Community Health Reports
Our annual reports contain information about Partners Community Benefit programs and priorities, in addition to the substantial community work accomplished by our hospitals.