Community Health Centers
Partners has a deep commitment to community health centers. Since its founding in 1994, Partners and its hospitals have provided more than $83M to ensure that health centers have the space and technology they need to provide patients with excellent care.
Community health centers operated by Partners hospitals, or affiliated with Partners hospitals are:
- BWH Southern Jamaica Plain Health Center
- MGH Charlestown HealthCare Center
- MGH Chelsea HealthCare Center
- MGH Revere HealthCare Center
- Boston Health Care for the Homeless
- Codman Square Health Center
- DotHouse Health (Dorchester House) Multi-Service Center
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
- Geiger-Gibson Community Health Center
- Lynn Community Health Center
- Martha Eliot Health Center (Jamaica Plain)
- Mattapan Community Health Center
- Neponset Health Center (Dorchester)
- North End Waterfront Health
- Peabody Family Health Center
- Salem Family Health Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
- South End Community Health Center
- Upham’s Corner Health Center
- Whittier Street Health Center
Partners Affiliated and Licensed Community Health Centers: E-mail the Community Benefit Office for funding opportunities
Community Health Partnerships
Partners HealthCare and its hospitals work with many community organizations to make measurable and sustainable improvements in the health status of underserved populations.
Find out more about Partners' Community Partnerships by clicking the link below.
Community Health Reports
Our annual reports contain information about Partners Community Benefit programs and priorities, in addition to the substantial community work accomplished by our hospitals.